Supervision of the project and adjustments thereto; Assistance during the bidding process for the work; [+]
Depot and Workshops for Mexico - Toluca intercity train
- Client: Ministry of Communications and Transportation (SCT)
- Country: Mexico
- Start date: 2015
- Ending date: 2018
Depot and Workshops for the Mexico - Toluca intercity train, in Zinacantepec, Mexico.
The Maintenance Depot for Mexico - Toluca inter-urban train is located in Zinacantepec, in a plot measuring around 18 Ha.
The set of buildings that allows for the operation and maintenance of the system consists of 15 buildings, including: Workshop, Stabling Hall, Warehouse, Maintenance Vehicles Workshop, Substations, Administration, Waste Management, Signalling, Security Gatehouse and Control Center, with a total gross floor area of 60.500 m2.
- Architectural and functional design
- Detailed - Construction design for all disciplines
- Site supervision
- Implementation, coordination and management of BIM
- Implementation of Document Management and Change Control and Management
Other programsSee all
SENER has developed a new operating model for the electronic toll collection system for Highway [+]