SENER was responsible for the conceptual design, operational design and legal and financial planning of [+]
International Aeropuerto del Café airport
- Client: Aeropuerto del Café Association
- Country: Colombia
- Start date: 2010
International “Aeropuerto del Café” airport in the town of Palestine, Colombia.
using Feasibility Study Financing (FEV) funds of the Spanish Government, consisting in the development of engineering
for the definition of the infrastructure for the new Aeropuerto del Café to be built in the town of Palestine, in the region of Caldas (Colombia).
The Aeropuerto del Café, is a greenfield airport, located at 1,500 m above sea level, will initially have a 2,100 m runway, a terminal building for 500,000 passengers/year, a commercial apron with a capacity for six aircraft and a general aviation apron.
- The works include traffic analysis, draw up the airport configuration and drawing-up calculations, plans, specifications and budgets, as well as preparing the tender documentation, of the following elements of the airport:
- Runway, taxiways and apron
- Development (roads, car parks, land use)
- Passenger terminal building
- Control tower
- Fire station
- Air navigation equipment
- Airport equipment
- Technical services
Other programsSee all
SENER has carried out the preliminary engineering for the extension of line 5 of the [+]
SENER has carried out, in a 50% consortium with IDOM, the design, the project management [+]
The aim of this Project is the construction of a Primary Health Care Center and [+]