In preparation for the 2012 European Cup soccer tournament (known as “Euro 2012”), the City [+]
Łódź municipal stadium
- Client: Łódź City Council
- Country: Poland
- Start date: 2009
- Ending date: 2009
Proposal for the remodeling of the Łódź municipal stadium, in Poland.
SENER developed an innovative proposal in the call for tenderers to refurbish the municipal stadium for the city of Łódź, in Poland. The stadium was renovated, its capacity was increased and the sports pavilions were enlarged. SENER also carried out the Master Plan for the surroundings of the sports complex.
The municipal stadium has the following characteristics:
- The football pitch complies with UEFA Requirements: covered stand for 35.000 spectators. A sports hall for basketball and volleyball with a capacity of 2.300 spectators.
- Parking: 400 car parking places and 70 bus parking places.
- Auxiliary functions:
- Business centre
- Conference hall for 500 people, 4 star category
- Administration Centre – Offices
- Services and small businesses
- Concept design
Other programsSee all
SENER has carried the works of producing the architectonic and development concept for the modernisation and [+]